Key Lock Access
Please complete the following fields
Dear COE key pad user,
Please note the following:
- Access codes for doors having a key pad are unique to each user.
- You are responsible for keeping your assigned access code confidential and in a safe place.
- Do not share your access code with anyone (colleague, student, teacher assistant, etc.).
- When your code is used to open the doors, the entry is registered in the system along with the user's name, date and time. This information becomes part of an audit in the event a security breach is committed.
- For security purposes your access code is only valid for one semester (fall, spring, or summer) and will be disabled at the end of it.
- Once the code has been created and assigned to the specified doors you will be contacted and provided with an access key lock code in person.
- Should you require an access code for any of your student assistants, graduate assistants or research assistants, fill out the proper fields below. A unique code will be provided directly to these end users.
- Changes to an individual's access should be communicated via this form.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact the technology implementation manager at COETIM@utep.edu or ext. 5251.
Thank you for submitting your information for key lock access. We will contact you once your request has been processed and access codes are generated. Please allow 24-48 hrs. for your request to be completed.
Should you have any questions, please contact the technology implementation manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4251
-College of Education, Dean's Office